Posted by Eleni Prokopeas on Jan.23, 2009
Here at Green Diva Mom, you will learn what it means to be “green inside and out.” We are happy to announce our Green Diva Mom Club! The GDM Club connects mothers all over the world wishing to share their knowledge, experiences and homeland customs with other mothers such as themselves. This website is a collection of ideas from mothers all over the world on just about everything mothers deal with when raising children.
Article By: Eleni Prokopeas
Profile: Eleni Prokopeas is a mother of three wonderful children and happily married. She lives in Dallas, Texas. Eleni’s son was diagnosed with autism at 2 years old. Unable to find help for him in conventional medicine, she turned to alternative medicine and healed her son of autism by his 6th Birthday. Rather than accepting the diagnosis as life-long, Eleni asked, “Why are neurological problems becoming an epidemic for so many young children, especially boys?” and “How can I help my son reach his full potential?” After spending endless hours researching, reading, calling and asking questions, she has helped her son heal and move through the Autism Spectrum World. It’s because of this experience and passion she created greendivamom.com. This experience changed how she looked and lived her life. “I now know that with knowledge comes power and that we ALL have the power to treat and overcome anything. Eleni Prokopeas is a mother with a passion for sharing empowering information to help improve children’s health and the health of their parents. Eleni volunteers her time to serve as a consultant helping families with children on the spectrum, spending time with her three beautiful children and husband, creating healthy meals and juices daily, yoga and of course working on GreenDivaMom.com.
Latest posts by Eleni Prokopeas
- Using Supplements as a Natural Therapy - November 23rd, 2010
- Lead-Free Lipstick - October 30th, 2010
- Talk to Your Children About Bullying - October 25th, 2010
- Plastic Bottles: Bad for You, Worse for the Environment - September 11th, 2010
- Exercise and Nutritional Supplements - August 28th, 2010
- What Could Be Behind the Autism Increase? - April 28th, 2010
- 7 Green Ideas for Valentine's Day - February 13th, 2010
- Ask Green Diva Mom: Meal Prep with Kids and Raw Foods - December 12th, 2009
- Avoid Organic Junk Food - November 14th, 2009
- Keep Kids Healthy this Halloween - October 30th, 2009